Welcome Home Chase



Tuesday was the big day!! Chase flew into the Pocatello Airport at 6:00pm and we were all patiently waiting his arrival! We are so excited to have him home FINALLY!! It was great to give him a big hug.



Here is his grand entrance! It was so great to see him walk through those doors with his grin!





I am excited for my parents to have their baby home! It was extremely hard to have a brother gone for that long...I can only imagine what it is like to have a child gone for two years. They were so excited and both took the day off yesterday and just bummed around with him.



This was Chase's first time meeting Reese! She was pretty shy and a little offish but she will warm up to him. She at least gave him a big hug and kiss when we left my parents house that night. Chase was really excited to see her and is excited to meet his other niece Bella this weekend when Bre and Linc come up. It will also be fun to see Logan, London and Liam with Chase. Liam was only 5 Months when he left so he will really be getting to know him too. It will just be a fun weekend when they all get here!



The next two pictures are a Before and After of Chase and his buddies!


Before Chase left on his Mission....


.....and after.
It was fun to see Chase with some of his old friends and we're so glad they came out that night to see Chase.


Chase will be reporting on his Mission this Sunday in my parents Ward in Blackfoot at 9:00am. We are excited for all our family to be in town to see him. Should be a great weekend!!

Then Monday morning little Roxie should be here bright and early! We are so excited to have her here and I just can't stop thinking about what she will look like. I just wonder how much she will look like Reese if at all...? I am getting pretty nervous but happy it will be over too.

Comments

Brooke, I think it is so great how much you missed your brother. Since he has been gone I can tell how much love you have for him and I think it is so great the bond you two share. So glad he is home. Good luck with your delivery, I can't wait to see pictures of Roxie. She will be beautiful.
The Bee Family said…
Yah! So glad he made it home! Now just make sure you don't have this baby before you get to spend the weekend celebrating with family! Haha I could totally see that happening but it might be fun to have all your family there when she finally gets her:) Chase looks great! I'm so happy for you and your family he made it back safe I'm sure it's great having him home!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019