Roxie Lyn Ward


Roxie arrived Monday morning at 7:39 am. She weighted in at 6 lbs 3 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. She is a healthy little girl and is doing great. She looks a little like her big sister but defiantly has her own look. She is beautiful and we are so excited she is here!
I am feeling pretty good and am thankful that everything went as well as it did. This go around was so much easier than what I went through with Reese. Having the scheduled C-section was so nice!
Reese was so excited to see here little Sister and all she wants to do is hold her. She kept pointing at Roxie saying "little sista' it was so stinking cute. It will be interesting to see how she does with her at home and I know we are going to have to watch her like a hawk. She will defiantly want to be my little helper.

Comments

BreAna said…
haha, darling pictures. I am so in love with the one of Reese with her hands under her chin looking at Roxie. That is so sweet. Can't wait to hold her again.
Dune Monkeys said…
I'm so glad all went well. You look great! Your girls are adorable. Congratulations to you and Jesse.
Ashton said…
She is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well - congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019