Aniston Bailey Ward

Aniston Bailey Ward was born on Friday, June 15th at 7:29am. She was 6 lbs 12 oz & 19 inches long. She is a beautiful little Girl and we love our new little addition to our family.  


 I had a scheduled Csection and we had to be at the hospital around 5:30am in the morning. We were actually on time. (With my csection with Roxie we were about an hour late) They got me all prep and ready to go to the OR to get little Aniston out. The Csection went really well and before I knew it she was here and I was in the recovery room. We were excited to see who she looked like more...Reese or Roxie? (She looks alot like Reese) We had still not decided on a name and it was Jesse's job to pick out a name. So the day before he changed his mind on the name we had been telling everyone it was going to be....Tynlee. So on our way to the hospital he was kinda leaning towards Stella. Well then when I got back to my hospital room he came in with her and I asked him what her name was and he surprised me by telling it was...Aniston. It was a name we had talked about but I didn't think he really liked it. I am happy with his choice and she really looks like an Aniston to me.  



After Jesse and I had a little time with Aniston we called my Mom and told her to bring up the girls to meet their new little Sister. They were both so excited to come and see her. Once they got there the fun began!! Roxie was immediately in love and all she wanted to do was hold her. Reese and my Mom didn't get to hold her for very long because Roxie would have an absolute fit is she was not holding her. In all the photos that we took after the girls got there Roxie has tears rolling down her face and a runny nose from all her crying she was doing when she wasn't holding her.

I had to stay at the hospital until Sunday and then I was able to go home and get settled. We had a lot of family and friends come and see us at the hospital. We are so grateful for all those who came and saw us and spent time with us. Also we are grateful for everyone that helped with Reese and Roxie while we were in the hospital. (Thanks again Mom, Dad, Chase, Taylor and Bre) We are blessed to have such great family that is always willing to help us out! We love you all!

After we were home for a couple of days Jesse, Aniston and I headed over to Sun Valley for a few days for Jesse's Summer Regional for work. We decided to leave Reese and Roxie home with Jesse's family so I could just relax and get some rest. (Thanks Again Kristen, Liz, Dallas and Jyl!!) It was hard to leave the girls again so soon but it was really great to be able to rest and recover a little bit. Jesse had meetings every morning we were there until about noon so needless to say Aniston and I slept until he got done with meetings. Ha Ha it was wonderful! Then we spent the rest of the time there relaxing on our balcony (Jesse got us a nice Suite in the Inn), going to a few of his company things in the evenings and just enjoying beautiful Sun Valley! We were there for four days and by the time we left I felt like a new women! It was great!

We have adjusted really well to having 3 kids! I know things will only get more fun and I can't wait! It defiantly takes a little longer for me to get everyone ready to go anywhere and Jesse and I are defiantly out numbered now but we are figuring it all out. We are so grateful for our new little additional and for Reese and Roxie as well. I feel bad that it has taken so long to get this all posted on Aniston but we have just been so busy this past month. Better late then never!

Comments

Dune Monkeys said…
Your girls are so cute! I love the pics!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019