More Roxie

Roxie is doing great and we are just excited to have her home with us. We brought her home on Wednesday and things have been going good. It was so nice to get home with both my girls. I missed Reese like crazy while I was in the hospital. I looked forward to all her little visits while I was there. She is a good big sister and just adores Roxie.
All three nights home Roxie has slept from about midnight to 6-7 in the morning which has helped me catch up on some much needed rest. She is a good little baby and has been pretty easy so far. It is a change to have such a calm and quiet little thing around when you are use to a 22 month old cruising around. It is nice to just cuddle up with little Roxie and take a nap or just enjoy how quiet and peaceful she is.


We are just so happy with our two little girls and feel so blessed to have them in our lives.

Comments

BreAna said…
you lucky duck, I can't believe Roxie sleeps that long. Although I guess she is bottle feed. I hear babies sleep longer. Roxie needs to teach Bella about sleeping in. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019