Oh...how cute is this picture! I love it!! Lincoln took this one for us this weekend. I will be posting some other photos from this weekend soon. I just had to get this one up because it was SO cute!!
Having a photographer in the family is awesome. Brandon's sister (who moved to Oklahoma) is our resident photographer. That teddy bear is huge! that is an adorable photo. We also like the one of her laughing while you toss her. And you wanted our blog address - abclawsons.blogspot.com. You should get on without a problem.
Here are some of the Ultrasound for y ou Bre! Love Ya Yes it is true Jesse and I are expecting. I am 20 weeks along and we just found out on Thursday that we are having a Girl! My due date is January 1, 2009. Although we are hoping for her to come in 2008 for that wonderful tax break! We have decided on Reese Brooklyn Ward for a name! Everything looked great on the ultrasound and I have been so lucky to not have any morning sickness and have felt really good. Just a little tired! She will be the first girl for both of our families, so that will be fun!
She is here!! Reese arrived today December 30th at 4:25 pm. She is 6 lbs 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She is doing great and is a big eater!! Very healthy little girl. We are so excited to have her here finally. Here are a few pictures of our beautiful little one.
Reese is now 9 months old and is picking up new and hilarious things every day. She is crawling everywhere and stands up on everything. We really have to keep an eye on this one. She is a very busy little girl. Yesterday I flipped her hair out with my straightener . I think it turned out pretty cute! She has become quite the copy cat. If you sneeze, cough, laugh or if I blow my nose she will mimic the sound you make. It is so funny!! The best is when people laugh she will laugh with you. Not just a little laugh she is really loud. She loves to give kisses. You have to say 'kisses hmmmm ' and she will open her mouth and stick out her tongue and give you a big wet kiss. She gives the best kisses. She loves to scream at the dogs. When they get excited and bark she will yell back at them. She must be picking that up from Jesse and I. Ha Ha She is getting better at not pulling Dakota's hair and she will just pat her back now. We keep telling her to be soft. She definently know...
Comments
That teddy bear is huge! that is an adorable photo. We also like the one of her laughing while you toss her.
And you wanted our blog address - abclawsons.blogspot.com. You should get on without a problem.