More Cute Pictures of Reese!

Here are a few more pictures that Lincoln took of our Beautiful little Reese. Him and BreAna took these the night we left her with them. She got to spend the night with them while Jesse and I were in Wendover with my Parents at a Dwight Yoakam concert! The concert was alot of fun, but we missed our little Reese.
Love that little Smile!










She loves her binky!

This is Sunday morning getting ready to head back to SLC. This was the only picture I got at Wendover. I was kinda mad, I thought for sure you couldn't take cameras in the concert but once I got in there I saw a sign saying it was okay! Crappy! I guess I know for next time! Dwight Yoakam put on quite the show. He is a great entertainer. I know most of you probably have no idea who he is, but he is a good country singer from back in the day!
_______________________________________________

Kristen is so nice to come over and watch Reese for us in the afternoon on Monday's. Reese sure loves her Aunt Kristen and we are going to sure miss her when she leaves for School this Fall. She isn't going to far but far enough to get her own Independence. She was accepted to BYU-Idaho and we are so happy for her. We know she is really going to enjoy it!

Comments

Misty said…
Oh Brooke she is such a doll! When she smiles you can see a lot of you in her. I love the teddy bear pics, so sweet!
Lusks in LOVE said…
Linc's photography rocks! I guess it makes it easy when you have a such a cute little subject:)
Skye said…
She looks so much like you! Her smile just melts your heart.
Nicole said…
So cute! I love Lincoln's pics. I can't wait for Reese and Sloane to play together. Glad you had fun in Wendover. So, did you go back to work?
Ashton said…
I love that little polka dotted dress. Too cute!

Also super excited for Kristen - it's so awesome that she's going to BYU-I. Good move.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019

Chase's Farwell and a Quick Update