9 Months and Star of the Show!



Reese is now 9 months old and is picking up new and hilarious things every day. She is crawling everywhere and stands up on everything. We really have to keep an eye on this one. She is a very busy little girl. Yesterday I flipped her hair out with my straightener. I think it turned out pretty cute!



She has become quite the copy cat. If you sneeze, cough, laugh or if I blow my nose she will mimic the sound you make. It is so funny!! The best is when people laugh she will laugh with you. Not just a little laugh she is really loud. She loves to give kisses. You have to say 'kisses hmmmm' and she will open her mouth and stick out her tongue and give you a big wet kiss. She gives the best kisses. She loves to scream at the dogs. When they get excited and bark she will yell back at them. She must be picking that up from Jesse and I. Ha Ha She is getting better at not pulling Dakota's hair and she will just pat her back now. We keep telling her to be soft. She definently knows what 'NO' means and is pretty good about listening but she occasionally looks at you smiles and keeps on doing what she was doing.


We went winter cloths shopping for her yesterday and found these super cute PJ's.


I bought her a basketball the other day. She really is not to interested yet but hopefully soon ;).




Comments

Call Family said…
So cute! Love that little sinker!
Mrs. Jones said…
What a doll! Her hair is really growning! Super cute!
The Bee Family said…
Oh my goodness look at her! What a CUTIE! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. She is such a doll. I just love her smile!
BreAna said…
She is so cute. I love the pic of her and the basket ball, classic. and I love the green jacket outfit thing. that is so cute.
She is a doll Brooke! If you can imagine...they get cuter and cuter as they get older! She looks just like you.
Misty said…
My goodness Brooke she is such a doll! Love the hair!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019