Picture Happy

I have been a little picture happy this week. Costco was having a sale on their 4x6 prints and well I figured I better take advantage and get a ton of photos to send to Chase and Andrew who are on their Missions. I ended up printing about 238 pictures. So Boys here come a ton of photos of Reese. Also I thought I would send a bunch to my Grandma in Southern Utah.
These are just a few of the photos I am sending.
I will also have a bunch of new photos coming soon. This weekend we are going down to Utah to spend the weekend with BreAna and Lincoln. Then Saturday night Jesse, My Parents and I are heading over to Wendover to watch Dwight Yoakam in concert and play a little Blackjack. So Reese will be spending Saturday night with Aunt BreAna, Uncle Lincoln and those cute nephews of mine! It will be the first night Jesse and I will have spent away from Reese, but I know she will do fine! Bre told me to bring alot of cute outfits...so I think they will have a little photo shoot with her. I love when Lincoln takes her pictures! He does such a GREAT job and Jesse and I appreciate him taking photos for us!!


She is so strong and is getting closer and closer everyday to rolling over.
So Cute...I must say!!


She is really good at grabbing hair.
You can't really see it but she has a hand full there!

She loves to tossed up in the air.
Great way to get her laughing hard!

I love this picture!! Little Buddies!



I felt bad I hadn't posted any photos of our Sweet Sage.
Isn't she a beautiful dog!

Dakota loves laying on Reese's blankets with her.


First Nike's! So cute! Thanks Grandma Nancee!

Another one of our hobbies is riding fourwheelers and dirt bikes. Here are just a few shots of Jesse, Stephanie, Ace and Dallas going for a little ride out on Jesse's Parents Ranch. I don't know what Jesse is going to do the next couple years Chase his dirt bike riding partner is in Salinas, California on his Mission. He has been trying to talk Ace into buying a bike so they can ride. Luckly Dallas and Liz have a couple fourwheelers that Ace can ride out there with Jesse. (Don't worry Ace he won't give up on you getting a bike!!) We don't have a fourwheeler for me to ride yet, but both our parents have a couple fourwheelers so I do get my fair share of riding in. Probably alot more now that Chase is gone and he will need someone to go with. We are so excited for it to warm up now so we can get camping with our Families and get the boat out! It is always sad to see Ski season end, but we love our summer hobbies just as much!


Stephanie ready to go for a ride!!




Peace Out Steph! She is so funny! I love this girl so much!!


Ace and Dallas ready to hit it! This will be Dallas' last ride for a little while. Hopefully not too long! Poor little guy has to go in tomorrow to get his tonsils and adenoids out and have tubes put in both ears. He is a tough little guy though and I'm sure he will do great and will recover quickly!
Good Luck Little Guy!! We Love Ya!

Comments

Misty said…
Brooke I know excatly how you feel about being picture happy, but atleast you print yours...I have over a few thousand pics of Austin on my computer I haven't even printed yet! It's crazy how something so small can consume you! Isn't it wonderful! :) Reese is a cutie (makes me want a girl!). Love the shoes! Take care!
BreAna said…
Those are so cute. I can't wait to see that little fart today.
Lusks in LOVE said…
She is adorable!!!!!! We need to get together- have fun in UT!
Hai
Call Family said…
Way cute pics Brooke! You guys are the best. I love the one of Reese looking at the sign above the changing table!
The Bee Family said…
Hey I love all the new pictures...she is so cute and I am SO glad we were able to get together last weekend. Thanks for going out with us last minute! I can't wait to see the new pictures Lincoln takes and I hope you guys have a great time in Wendover!
Shelley said…
Brooke I am so glad I found your cute family's blog! Reese is so adorable! I Love LOVE LOVE the picture of her up top in the red. --Being picture happy is just all apart of this whole "parenthood" thing. Can you believe we are parents? We are way too young and hot for all that! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019

Chase's Farwell and a Quick Update