Happy Birthday Reese!

Happy Birthday to our little Reese!


Reese One Day Old



She is two years old today and Jesse and I can't believe it. She is such a big girl now! She a sweetheart and is a great big sister. She loves to help out with Roxie and always wants to help do things around the house. Reese is talking really well now and we can understand most everything she is saying. She loves to play rough with her Dad and will get on the floor and say 'I gonna get ya' that is Jesse's cue to get down and play. She is a big ball of energy all the time and loves to dance, skip and chase our little dog Dakota around the house. Reese's favorite song right now is Reba McIntire's new song 'Hear me on the Radio' every time we get in the truck she yells 'Radio....Radio' and will sing the whole song at the top of her lungs. She is picking up and learning so many things it is just amazing to see how quickly she gets things. My favorite right now is she will walk around the house looking for Jesse yelling 'Jesse...Jesse' and he will say 'You call me Dad' and she will laugh and keep calling him Jesse. She is full of it! Well I could go on and on about all the special and fun things Reese is up to these days but that would make for a pretty long post.


This picture is one I took of Reese treating me to the morning from Hell. I have to post this story so that one day I will laugh about it. First off she got a bottle of Vaseline and scooped it out all over my bed and then put it all over her face and in her hair. I took this picture after I took her shirt off to put her in the bath. Then later on after I had got that mess cleaned up I got in shower and as I was getting out Reese was standing in my bathroom with blood dripping from her lip. I then noticed Jesse had left his razor to close to the edge of the vanity and she had grabbed it and put it up to her lip and cut it. I hurried and put my towel on it to stop the bleeding and she was not having that. I continued to try to put pressure on it to stop it and had no luck. So after about a half hour of that I stripped her down and put her back in the tub. I tried a few more things to get it to stop with still no luck. Then I grabbed the Vaseline bottle out of the garbage and scraped what I could out and FINALLY it stopped the bleeding. So after and hour or so of running around half naked trying to get her lip to quit bleeding and listening to Roxie cry because she was hungry I got things somewhat under control. While this was all going on I thought to myself 'Wow, I think I'm ready to go back to work' Ha Ha how sad is that but work is never this hectic.





Here are a couple pictures of our little Roxie. She is a pretty good baby for about 22 hours out of the day. However the other two hours usually around 9 at night she is a bit fussy. I'm not sure if she get a tummy ache or exactly what is going on but we are trying to figure her out. It is just kinda weird because she is absolutely prefect the rest of the day and sleeps from about midnight til around 6 or 7 in the morning. So hopefully we will figure out the trick soon. She is starting to smile at us and is stay awake much more during the day. She is still such a tiny little thing. Her cheeks are filling out but her body is still pretty little. She has these skinny little legs and arms. I love them! I just love to sit and cuddle with her...which is hard to do with a 2 year old running around getting into everything. Ha Ha
I know I say this like every post but we are just so grateful for our girls and love them so much and despite the story above I am so glad I have been able to stay home for the past six weeks with them both. I will miss them when I go back on Monday!

Comments

BreAna said…
I just love those little girls. They are the cutest!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019