Reese's Blessing



We were able to Bless Reese this last Sunday. Jesse did such a wonderful job on the blessing! My Grandma Peterson crocheted her beautiful dress. We were so excited she did that for her! We had alot of family and friends that traveled to be there. We appreciate them and their support! It was so fun to see everyone. These first couple photos are of Reese in her dress and then of her after the day was over. She was beat. We put her to bed at 10 or so and we had to WAKE her up at 8:30 the next morning to eat. She is such a good sleeper. Ha ha Jesse and I are pretty spoiled...I think.




Sunday Night

She is 9 weeks old today and growing like crazy! She is smiling alot and last Thursday I got her to laugh at me. She is so fun and is already in love with Dakota and Sage. If she gets focused on one of them she just gets huge smile. About a week ago she was just laying on the couch and I saw Sage over by her smelling her like she usually does and all of a sudden she licked Reese right on the cheek. I was upset with Sage until I saw Reese look at Sage with a great big smile! Needless to say I watch Sage a little closer because I still don't want her licking her but it was kinda funny to watch. She is defiantly use to them. When the dogs bark, awake or asleep it doesn't really phase her at all.










The Stink Eye. lol I think she gets that look from me.




Comments

BreAna said…
oh my heck she is so damn cute i can hardly stand it. I love that like turkey so much. The pictures of her smiling are so adorable.
The Bee Family said…
Oh my heck Brooke she is sooo stinkin' cute! I can't even believe how much she has grown! You've got to get pictures on here more often. What a doll! And lucky for you she sleeps so well...Sadie just started sleeping through the night last month. She looks so cute in her blessing dress...I'm sorry we didn't make it. But we were thinking of you!
Lusks in LOVE said…
AHHH! we totally missed it! She is growing so fast! I am still so excited for you! You are a super cute mommy!
Yvonne said…
I love the chub, especially on the face! Oh yeah, and I tagged you...you can find the instructions under my last post.
Call Family said…
I love that picture at the piano Brooke! She is such a doll!
Anonymous said…
She it growing up so fast:) crazy porter is going to also
lol i love the stink eye!!!! ha ha ha i can't believe how big she has gotten!!!! i still have this stupid cold but as soon as it's gone, i am coming up there!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019

Chase's Farwell and a Quick Update