Daddy's Girl and Hangin out with London

Reese is such a Daddy's girl! She loves her Dad and oh boy does her Dad love her. She is so lucky to have such a wonderful Dad! I could not ask for a better father for my little baby girl! I have to say I am so spoiled, Reese sleeps all night until around 7 or 8 in the morning and Jesse usually gets up with her so I can sleep in. He is such a wonderful husband! I know I don't tell him enough how much I truly appreciate him and all he does for Reese and I! Jesse and I have many hobbies that we love to do together and I feel so lucky to have that. He is a great man and I am very grateful to have him!
Our Happy Little Girl!

London got to come spend a few days with my Mom and Dad this week! He was so excited to be able to come up all by himself. Him and my Dad stopped by Sunday afternoon and we took a few pictures with him and Reese. He is so cute with her and just keeps telling her how cute and pretty she is. He talks to her in this little high pitched voice (it is so sweet) and tries to get her to smile by tickling her.



London wanted to give her a piggy back ride. (Hang on Grampi)
London and Jesse playing around!

Comments

The Bee Family said…
Oh my heck I can't believe how many posts I've missed! She is growing up so fast. What a doll! Congrats on your ball tournament and good luck in IF. The four of us need to get together sometime before we end up in some other crazy state!
Call Family said…
VERY CUTE BROOKE. SHE'S GROWING UP SO FAST!
BreAna said…
They are so cute. I love the pics with Reese and London she looks so scared. lol. I miss both those little cuties.
Call Family said…
Way to go on the championship win Brooke! That is great! The pictures of Reese and Jess and London are adorable. She's a doll!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019

Chase's Farwell and a Quick Update