Update on Elder Chase Peterson

Here is a quick update on our Elder Peterson. Chase left the MTC Tuesday for San Jose. He called my parents about 7:30am from the airport. My Mom and Dad both got a chance to talk with him for a minute. They said he sounded great and that he was excited to get to San Jose. He really didn't mind the MTC at all and had made alot of new friends.

Then Wednesday morning my Mother got a phone call from Chase's Mission President. Just letting her know that Chase got there safe and that they sent him out to his area. He is about a hour and a half out of San Jose in a farming community about the size of Blackfoot. He met up with is Companion Elder Griggs who is from Colorado and the Mission President said he is a very hard worker.



As for Jesse and I we are just plugging along. Trying to get everything finished before the baby gets here. Hopefully only about a month left! I just hope we can get her here before the end of the year! We'll keep ya posted!

Comments

Good luck getting the baby here! THat would be so nice for taxes and insurance deductables! Glad to hear that Chase is doing well.
Yvonne said…
We need more pregi pictures!! We are putting our blog on private so if you want to be able to check it then leave me more email address on one of my posts so I can put you guys on the list. Hope you are feeling good and are having a happy holiday!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019