Taking Chase to the MTC!

Well Yesterday was the day. We took Chase to the MTC in Provo. It was extremely hard to say Good Bye and leave him there but I know he is ready! He is going to make such a wonderful Missionary.


Jesse and I were so proud of him yesterday! He was his usual cool, calm and collected self. He has become such a great man and I could not ask for a better little Brother. It is kinda hard for me to think that Jesse and I's little girl will be almost 2 by the time he gets home. All he told me was that she better be turnin
wrenches and riding dirt bikes when he gets home. She will still be a little bit to small for that so he will be able to teach her those things! Chase will be leaving the MTV Nov. 25th so he will be in San Jose for Thanksgiving!



We all just love and admire Chase so much for the wonderful person he is and the great decision he has made. He is such a great example to BreAna's boys and will
be to our kids as well.

We will miss you Chase and Love you so much! Good Luck Buddy!!

Jesse and I are extremely lucky to say that we have two missionaries out right now. Jesse's little brother Andrew is serving in Lima, Peru right now. He has been out a little over 4 months now. We love getting his letters each week and is doing really great!

Here are a couple more photos from yesterday!



Mom, Chase & Dad

Linc, Chase, Bre, London, & Logan


Dale, Chase & Grandma

Brooke,Chase & BreAna
(Oh yeah these will be the only pics you will all see of me bei
ng Prego)


Brooke & Little Liam


Grandma, Chase & Mom

London & Chase

Logan & Chase

I would like to thank Lincoln for taking all these great photos to remember this important day!

Comments

BreAna said…
You beat me to the Punch. lol I am still pretty sad about it and hope it passes quickly.
Those really are great pictures! I am really impressed with Chaeses decision to serve. It is such a big decision. Cute prego pictures! I am so excited for you guys. What are you going to name her?
Unknown said…
Yay for Chase, he will be a wonderful missionary. I love the picture with your pregnant belly. I hope things are going good take care.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019