Summer is Here.....







We are so happy that Summer finally decided to show up here in Idaho! So nice to have the girls out and about! We have worked really hard to get the yard, sprinkler, rock and landscaping in......and we have pretty much got it all done so now we can just sit back and enjoy!! It is so nice! Reese love to go to the "Parking Lot" which is really the park (not quite sure why she calls it that...but I think it is kinda funny) Roxie loves to cruise around in her stroller and Jesse and I are just happy to get outside!! The girls are just getting so big and are so much fun!!







Roxie is now 7 1/2 months old and is a mover and a shaker! She is crawling now and gets to just about anywhere she wants to go. She has also started pulling herself up on to the couches and will use the wall to stand up. She is a tough little thing! I think we will have another early walker on our hands! She has just the funniest facial expressions and smiles! Right now when you look at her and smile she will get the cheesiest grin on her face and start shaking her head back and forth. She is quite the ham! She thinks Reese is just about the funniest person ever and loves to watch, and play with her. About 2 weeks ago Jesse could hear both girls laughing hysterically so he walked in the living room and.....Reese would laugh.....spray Roxie in the face with a water bottle.....then Roxie would laugh. Oh we are going to have some fun year ahead of us. We are so blessed to have our little "Hoxie" (that is what Reese calls her) and just love her so much!!








Roxie enjoying the new grass!!







Here is my Reese.....WOW she looks so grown up! She is just a big ball of energy and keeps us on our toes all the time! We bought her a bike a couple weeks ago and she is learning how to ride it. We are making progress! She loves to show everyone her "Brand New Bike" as she calls it. She is so fun to listen to talk and hear the stuff she comes up with. She is so smart and picks up on things so quickly. She talks a million miles a minute, loves to sing and tell Jesse and I how things are going to be....well she tries. Reese is quite mischievious....we have to watch her like a hawk....if it gets to quiet you know you are in for it! The other day I was doing some stuff in the house and it got really quiet, so I looked for Reese in the house and couldn't find her. Jesse was outside working on some stuff so I checked with him to see if she has went out with him he had not seen her. So I checked all the bedrooms again and when I went into her room I hear "Get out of my room Mom".....she was hiding behind the recliner drinking Pepsi I had left on the table. Busted herself to make sure I stayed our of her room! She doesn't like Jesse to use "Her Bathroom" and tells him to get out of "Mom's Room"....we are not quite sure what rooms she thinks he can have....the garage I guess. She is a lot of fun and we are so proud of her! We love her to pieces!





Jesse and I have been keeping busy with work, kids, yard/home and playing. We have done a little dirt bike/four wheeling, mountain biking and ALOT of yard work. We are missing our boat this summer but once the girls get older we will be able to enjoy that as a family. So we have been finding new activities to do together. Lucky for us we like to do just about the same things. We just got back from Park City for his work summer regional. We left the kids home with my Mom and had a little vacation. It was nice to sleep in (well I got to), walk around Park City, check out the Olympic training center and do some mountain biking. We rode up the Park City Ski Resort lift and rode down that one day. It was something totally new for us and was an adventure.




Well all in all we are all healthy, happy and so blessed! We have such great Family and Friends that love and support us! We are so grateful for everyone!!

Comments

BreAna said…
Good word I am missing my girls. We need to plan something really really soon. let me know. I think we are staying home this weekend becuase Linc really wants to put up a fence which really would be nice, so I think we are stuck. But if you want to potty train Reese here you are more then welcome. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019