Another Little Girl!!

Jesse and I are excited to announce we are having another little Girl in November. I know Reese will be a great big sister and is going to love the new little one. Two little girls is going to be alot of fun. Everything looked great in the ultrasound and I think we are kinda leaning towards naming her Meg Aniston, but that is not 100%.

The next couple months are going to be very crazy and I know November will be here before we even know it. Chase will be home about a week before I go into have this next little Girl...Yeah Just in time! His release date is the 9th of Nov and I will be going in probably around the 16th. It will be nice to have everyone back home and here to celebrate the holidays!

Comments

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! i seriously can't wait :) so will you just call her meg or will you call her meg aniston? and i can't believe chase is going to be home! i'm sure it seems like forever for you guys but it has seemed like so fast for me! wow...crazy crazy crazy! give reese a kiss from me and hallee :)
Nicole said…
YEAH!!! Congratulations! :) They will be best friends!!! I hope Sloane has a sister someday! Hope you are doing great!
The Bee Family said…
Oh Congrats! So excited for Reese to have a sister! Sisters are the best :) Maybe you'll on your 4th try you'll get a boy haha
The Bee Family said…
P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Meg! So cute!!!!
Skye said…
Congrats Brooke! How exciting!
Dune Monkeys said…
Congrats to you and your growing family! And thats GREAT news that Chase will be home to partake!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019