Summer Regional in Sun Valley

This year Jesse's Edward Jones Summer Regional was in beautiful Sun Valley! We were really excited to go and had a wonderful relaxing three days. Our stay at the Lodge and all our meals were taken care of by Jesse work so it made it just that much easier to relax and enjoy the weekend to it's fullest. It was so nice to sleep in (while Jesse was a meeting Saturday morning), wonder through the ski shops in town and well just do anything we wanted.


Jesse would kill me if he knew I was posting this picture. Ha Ha I just think he looks really good. Sunday I took engagement pictures for his little sister Jordanne and well I was trying to get an idea of where I would like to take them so Saturday afternoon I made him be my model. He was a good sport and helped me alot. We got really great photos of Jordanne and Jordan Sunday and had fun cruising around Sun Valley with them.


Reese stayed home with my parents while we were in Sun Valley. We missed her but I know she had fun playing and shopping with Grandma. Reese is almost 18 months and is so much fun. She is talking up a storm. We are understanding more and more of what she is saying now. She is learning new words everyday. Of course one of her favorites is 'Nuoo' with pure attitude. Reese loves her puppies and gets so exciteded when we go out to Jesse's parents house becuase of Grandpa Wards Cows! She loves to stand at their back door and talk to the cows and their dogs.

Reese is so cute when you put her to bed. I always say 'Night Night' when I put her to bed so now she always says 'Night Night' and waves bye to you. If I am really lucky I will even get a "Luv You" too. She it such a crack up at stores becuase she has to yell 'Hi' and 'Bye' to everyone she sees. Oh she is such a cutie and we are so blessed to have that little girl.




Jesse's little Brother Andrew will be home from his mission on the 7th of July and we are so excited for him to meet Reese and give her a ride on his horse Dusty. I know she is going to love that and her Uncle Andy.

Comments

BreAna said…
Dang that Reese is the cutest little stink. i love her so much. i am so jealous of your relaxing weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019

Chase's Farwell and a Quick Update