HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!

I can't believe my little girl is a whole year old!! She had a great day and had a great party! She is such a sweetheart and Jesse and I are so grateful to have her in our lives. She is a very special little girl and we love her very much!! Reese is such a beautiful little girl inside and out!! She is full of it and loves to tease you! She loves everyone and is good to show it! It was so cute one of my good friends and her family came and when Hollee picked Reese up she gave Hollee two big kisses! Ha Ha She is a very smart little girl and impresses us every single day! It has been such a wonderful year with Reese and love that little girl to pieces!! I just hope that she had a very special 1st birthday!

Reese has many family and friends that are so great to her! We had alot of family and friends at her party tonight and it was so much fun! We are so grateful for everyone! Just want to give a special thanks to everyone that helped with the party and for Terry and Bea for letting us have the party at their house! Also to everyone that traveled to be at the party!

I can't find my camera cord to up load some photos but hopefully we can get some up soon! I know Linc got some good ones too!! Can't wait to see them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019