Update and Some Beautiful Pictures of Reese

These are some very beautiful pictures of Reese that Lincoln took for us a couple weeks ago. Thanks Linc!!
Well it has been a while since I have given a real update of what has been going on with us. I feel like I just report on what Reese is doing all the time (to me that is what is important), but I will give a quick run down about how we have been doing.
Jesse started a new career last March. He is working for Edward Jones as a Financial Advisor and is loving it! For the first couple months after he started with them he studied for two extremely hard tests. One being the Series 7 which he studied for, for about 2 full months. He has been working extremely hard and is really doing great (as far as Edward Jones standards).
I am still working at Gate City Real Estate in the office. I only work part time so it is a nice break to get out of the house but I get to spend most of my days with Reese. While I am at work Jesse's Grandma, Mom and Sister have been so great to watch her for us. We really have appreciated all of their help!
We had a pretty good Halloween and are looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. This will be the first year since Jesse and I got married that I will put up a tree and decorate for Christmas. (Just kinda felt like a waste when it was just us and we were never at home on Christmas anyways....bad I know) Not this year though, we are going to do it up right. Then once Christmas is here....bam...it will be Reese's 1st birthday just five days later. Wow how time flies!!
We are looking forward to this coming Ski season. I wish we could go straight from water skiing and wakeboarding on the water to Skiing at Pebble Creek. Ha ha Luckly we do have a few things we can do in the off seasons. Jesse tried getting out on his motorcycle as much as possible the last few months but it is hard since we don't have a fourwheeler for me to ride and his Motorcycle buddy is gone on his mission.
Speaking of Chase he has been out on his mission a WHOLE YEAR as of Thursday! We could not be happier about this and are so proud of him. He is with his 6th companion and his 3rd area. He is loving every minute of it and is workin hard. I am so excited for him to meet Reese!
Jesse's little brother Andrew has been out on his mission now for 16 months and will be home in July. He served is first year in Peru and was finally sent into Bolivia and has been serving there for about 4 months now. He is so glad to be in Bolivia and is loving it! He has two new members of the family to meet when he gets home! Very exciting.
Reese of course is our main focus and such joy in our lives. She is so full of energy and is so much fun to play with. She likes to play peak-a-boo with you. She will hold up anything big enough over her face and drop it and just laugh. She is getting better and better at walking all by herself everyday. She will take about 3-7 steps and then stop and get SO EXCITED. She will just laugh and clap. It is so funny! She is an absolute joy and has made this whole parent hood thing pretty easy. We are so lucky!
Other than that life is good. We are just plugging along and enjoying being parents. We are so lucky to have the families that we have. They all adore Reese and are always more than willing to help us out with her. Enjoy the other couple pictures. I love them!



I love the ones with her pouting. She was not to terribly excited to take pictures that day.

Comments

BreAna said…
haha she is so dang cute.. I just love that little girl.
Ashton said…
love! Wonderful portraits.
Candra said…
cute pics!! she is just soo adorable!!
Call Family said…
Beautiful pictures you guys! She is such a doll! Love you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019