7 Months

Reese was 7 months old on the 30th of July. I can't believe she so big. She is rolling around all over the place now and is so close to crawling. She will get up on all fours and then just rock back and forth. So she is really close. She is a busy busy little girl. Even with just rolling the little turd gets around. You always have to have an eye on her. The other day I just turned my back for a minute and she had rolled over, dumped out all the dog food in Sage's dish and had a piece in both hands and one in her mouth. So we have started baby proofing the house. She is getting pretty good at pulling herself up on things too and not only to her knees but she will stand all the way up. So we have to lower the crib already.
This is when she is really excited and is happy to see someone.
Awwww....what a cutie!

Look out Dogs it won't be long.....

Love all that Hair! It is getting so long and is coming in pretty thick!
For Uncle Chase's Birthday we did a little finger painting to send to him. We also sent him a hand print and a foot print.

I wasn't paying attention and she tried eating the plate that the paint was on.
After Dad got done feeding her. She loves her Plums!

Comments

She is so adorable Brooke! She looks just like you.. I bet you get that alot. We should hang out when Jesse and Joe go riding.
The Bee Family said…
Oh she's so adorable. Those pics are really making me miss you guys I wish we could get together to do Johny Corrinos! Mmmm maybe next time were in town (whenever that will be)or at least make sure you call if you ever come to Texas!
BreAna said…
oh my heck, my heart hurts just looking at these pictures. I am missing her so much I can hardly stand it. I am so excited to come and see her next weekend. She is amazingly cute. Wow I love her.
Call Family said…
Cute pics guys. She's so fun to have around!
Misty said…
I can't believe she is 7 months - time flies. She is such a cutie! Just wait until she starts walking!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019