Aunt Stephanie and pics from the week

I love this picture of Aunt Stephanie and Reese. Those of you that know Stephanie know that she likes to keep her distance from babies. Jesse and I were shocked that she was willing to hold and take a picture with Reese.
I was pretty excited and loved the shots I got!!
Thanks for hangin out with us this afternoon Aunt Steph!!
These are some pics we took on Wednesday at Massacre Rocks.
The water was great and got some good riding in!

(Brooke Wakeboarding)

(Jesse Skiing)

(Brooke Skiing)

I had to post this picture to give Jesse a hard time.

Jesse saw an episode of Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer where he taught a dog to walk on a treadmill. So Jesse thought it would be a great idea to show Sage how to walk/run on the treadmill so on days he can't take her for a run she can still get her daily exercises. I just think it would be easier to just take her for a run. But whatever turns his crank. Ha Ha I just thought it was funny and was suprised that she actually did it.

Comments

Brittaney said…
I love the pic of Steph and Reese! They both look so cute!!
Lusks in LOVE said…
tell jess he is a nerd!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019