Grand Targhee

We were able to go to Grand Targhee this weekend for Edward Jones summer retreat. On Saturday we rode the chairlift up to the top of Targhee and took these first few photos. Jesse was pretty excited to take Reese on her first chairlift ride at just 6 months! I couldn't believe all the snow that was still up there. Although it was much warmer than it looks.

Reese's first chairlift ride!

This was the view from our room.


Reese trying to drink some of my pop. Ha Ha I really didn't let her have any, but she tried to get a swig.




These are ones I took after we got home.



Comments

Brittaney said…
Cute pictures!!! Such a pretty area!! I can't believe how big Reese is! Kaylee is pretty chunky but i think Reese might pass her!
Call Family said…
She is so perfect! That smile just brightens up the room. We are all blessed to have her in our life. -Ace
Call Family said…
CUTE PICS YOU GUYS! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN WEEKEND!
Skye said…
Reese is so cute! I can't believe she is already 6 months! That is pretty cool that she has already rode a chairlift :)
BreAna said…
oh my heck I miss that little stinker. She is such a little doll.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019

Chase's Farwell and a Quick Update