All by Herself!!

Tonight after we got home from my basketball game Reese was all sorts of full of it! She didn't want to eat and all she wanted to do was play with the dogs. She was watching every move they made. So I sat her on the ground and she was able to sit there all by herself! These are photos Jesse took of her. Such a big Girl she is!
She is just a little over 4 months old!




Oh she loves her little Dakota!
I couldn't believe she is strong enough to sit there all by herself.
We are so lucky to have such a beautiful and healthy little Girl! When I took her to her 4 month check up last week she weighed 15 lbs 5 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. She is growing so much!
Reese is such a happy and fun baby. Jesse and I are so spoiled. We have it so good. I don't think we could have asked for an easier baby. Everyone tells us that we need to enjoy it because our next one will not be that easy....You never know! ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
She is a cutie,but I have to agree with that last statement Hallie was a piece of cake... She slept good, ate good, never cried, and Matti was the complete opposite. She has an attitude and was born with it, fact is she came out with a scowl on her face and to this day she is very good and reminding us that and showing it every now and again:)
Misty said…
Oh she is just so adorable Brooke! Don't blink or before you know it she will be a year old...it's crazy how fast time passes! I hope your last statement isn't true for my sake... :)
BreAna said…
what a cutie. I love the pic of her and dakota. so funny.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019