First Photo Shoot

Well, Reese will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. She is growing so much. It is so fun to watch her grow and change. She is a really good baby and such a sweetheart. We had a little photo shoot this weekend while BreAna and Lincoln were here visiting. Lincoln did such a great job we really appreciate him taking the time to take the photos. I think they turned out great!
As for Jesse and I we are adjusting well. We are so lucky to have family that is willing to watch her so we have time to go to the gym, dinner and we were able to go skiing this weekend. It was great to be able to go skiing. Jesse and I had alot of fun. I was pretty sore the next day but, well worth it. I have been so lucky to have recovered as well as I have from my C-section. I never thought I would be able to ski so soon.
All in all we are doing really good and are so thankful for our beautiful little girl. Hope you enjoy the photos!
















This photo we are sending to Uncle Chase! Ha Ha

Comments

BreAna said…
Didn't they turn out beautifully. I love them so much. She is a doll in a half.
Call Family said…
Cute photo's Brooke. She's a doll!
Nicole said…
Oh my heck! I love those pics! Lincoln did a great job! She is so cute! Glad to hear you are doing so well! :)
The Bee Family said…
Ooooooooooooh! That's exactly what I said when I saw these. She is sooo perfect! I need another one! Ooh how sweet okay enough blubbering but Lincoln did a great job! The pictures are amazing. And Sadie is so Big Now :(
Misty said…
Oh my gosh Brooke, she is a doll. Lincoln does a great job! She just looks so sweet.
Dune Monkeys said…
You have a beutiful little girl Brooke. I would add you on my blog, but I don't have a clue how!
Anonymous said…
so cute:)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019