Pictures from High School

I was looking through some old boxes of my stuff and ran across a bunch a photos from dances and stuff in High School. Thought some of you might find these entertaining.

(Ashley, Karli, Brooke, Hollee
Lindsay, Anna, Heather
Jenny, Tessa, Tia,
Stephanie and Hillary)

This is from my Senior year. Ha Ha Ashley, Hollee, Karli and I dressed up as Hippies. Thanks to Mrs. Breshnahan.


This is from my Senior year. Morp 2002



(Hollee, Chase, Brooke, Jacob, Clayton and Nicole)



(Leeann, Nicole, Linsay, Chelsea, Hollee and Brooke)
This from my Junior Year. Morp 2001



(Randall, Chase, Clint, Nick, Riley, Cole
Karli, Hollee, Nicole, Brooke, Nicole, Lindsay)
This is from my Junior Year


This is from my Sophmore year. Prom 2000



(Hollee, Chase, Clayton, Nicole, Brooke and Jeremy)
This is from my Junior Year.


This is from my Senior Year.


(Diane, Lindsay, Sheena, Brian, Brooke
Chase, Cole, Stephen)
This is from my Sophmore Year.


This is my 16th Birthday out at Jensens Grove.
This one is for you Bre! Ha Ha

Comments

The Brendles said…
Wow, these were lots of fun to look at! Oh the good ole days :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!!

2019